When are you open?
7 days a week, by reservation only. The outdoor course closes from November 15th to April 15th for winter, but the Indoor and Portable programs are still available.
What is the minimum number of participants for a reservation?
We require a 15-person minimum charge. If you have less than 15 participants, you are still welcome to reserve a program but we will need to charge for the 15-person minimum.
Is catering available?
Yes, SU Campus Catering has a wide variety of options from snacks and drinks, to boxed lunches or fully catered meals. We’d be happy to discuss your catering needs with you and catering.
What Should I Wear?
Participants should come dressed in athletic clothing with closed toed shoes. You should also come prepared with weather appropriate layers as we are often outside for extended periods of time.
Participants should not wear jewelry, crocs, dress shoes, or sandals. Cell phone are also not permitted on the high challenge course. Please note these are all due to safety considerations, and bringing any of these items may prohibit you from participating.
What Should I Bring?
- At least one full bottle of water
- Weather appropriate athletic clothing and layers
Where is the Outdoor Education Center (OEC)?
- From E. Colvin St. in Syracuse turn onto Skyptop Rd.
- Follow Skytop Rd. for ~1 mile until you come to a large red building on your right hand side (the Inn Complete)
- Take the first right after the Inn Complete and follow around the side of the Inn complete and onto the dirt road.
- The dirt road will take you to a small Tan building which is our Outdoor Education Center.
- Pass the Outdoor Education Center until the dirt road becomes pavement and you will be in the correct parking area.
- On google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/3u5WpSiCF2s